Pages

Monday 30 November 2009

Easel card!

Well when i 1st saw these i thought would be super hard to make but when i found out how...they are pretty easy and was so much fun!

I love my cuttlebug snowflake embossing file :D I really don't use it enough...I adore christmas but omgggg it's costing me a fortune in flocking powder but it is by far my fave thing to use! I was going to do some embossing on my snowflake but I went n broke my heat tool DOH!!

I really love this card and i managed to enter it into a few challenges too...

  1. 'Papertake weekly' Christmas crackers.
  2. 'Creative card crew' Favourite things.
  3. 'Paper cutz' Anything goes.
  4. 'Secret crafter' Christmas trees.
  5. 'Bee crafty' Add some sparkle.
  6. 'Craft 4 challenges' Punch happy.
  7. 'Dare U 2 Digistamp' Glitter.
  8. 'Rosie D's' Red, green and a bit of bling.

11 comments:

  1. It's a fab card Lexi - love it and all the best with your challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lexi & great image

    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! I love the snowflake embossing and the flocked snow!! Great job with the C4C Punch challenge!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card great colours and details. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great easel card Lexie! Thanks for playing PCC!
    Happy Holidays!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab card, I really am going to have to try out this shape card.

    Know just what you mean about using the Bug, I so often think when I finish a card that I could have used it.

    Thanks for joining us at Rosie D's this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card! Really adorable image! Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling card. Its is so fun with the penguin and the combo of papers and that cool snowflake is a great embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute! love the easel card

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card, cute penquin.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to look around and for your wonderful comments.

Love and hugs
Susan xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.